3rd party Adult Channels are only available as private channels, also called hidden or non-certified channels.
Non-Certified channels can only be installed on a Roku device by using the channel’s dedicated access code (e.g. “FG324”) provided by the developer of the channel, and therefore are not found in the Roku Channel Store. Non-certified channels may be used by channel developers for testing, or to limit access to their channel to a smaller set of our users. Users should take caution when using non-certified channels.
Note: We will not list any “questionable” channels. If you find any channel issues, post/share in the comments.
Q: How do I add a non-certified channel to my Roku player?
A: To download and install a non-certified channel:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under Manage account select Add channel with a code.
- Enter the channel access code received from the channel provider and select Add Channel.
- Acknowledge the warning message that appears: